- Oil paintings generally cost less to frame than equally sized prints
- Lighting on a painting needs to be dimmer at night and brighter during the day
- Fluorescent lighting causes more fading of artwork than incandescent lighting
- Most couples do not agree on artwork for their home, initially.
- Added lighting almost always enhances any painting, regardless of style or color
- Art has surpassed the stock market in appreciation over the past twenty years
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Posted by Sarah Sanchez at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All images on this blog are © Sarah Sanchez unless otherwise stated. If you wish to use an image commercially or post it elsewhere on the internet, please contact me for written consent.
Nice...guess I'll have to take some money out of stocks and buy up some cool paintings!
Ya, me too. I'm already saving my pennies.
Post a Comment