Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Images found in a park [Utah Photographer]

The following work I created from a pin in a map.  A stranger pinned the location in a map and I went there to find something interesting.  It turned out to be a park and the light would fade quickly, within 45-50 minutes of me being there.  It was cold and there were only a couple kids there for a few minutes out of it, but it was pretty deserted for most of the time.  However, I was able to experiment a bit with lines of the playground and the fading light creating double exposures.  I love double exposures for the fact that they don't always come out how you think they will, part of it is left up to chance, and that's part of the excitement for me.  I love the thought that I could get something way better than I imagined or possibly nothing at all, but it's a gamble I'm willing to make.





No comments:

All images on this blog are © Sarah Sanchez unless otherwise stated. If you wish to use an image commercially or post it elsewhere on the internet, please contact me for written consent.